SSC conducts an All-India Examination for the following posts:
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
Pay Scales and other Information about the posts:
Sub-Inspector in CPOs :
The post carries pay scale of s 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of s 4200 and is classified as Group `B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF:
The post carries pay scale of s 5200-20200 in PB-2 with Grade Pay of s 2800 and is classified as Group `C’.
Intelligence Officers in NCB :
The post carries pay scale of s 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of s 4600 and is classified as Group `B’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial).
Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, about filling/submitting applications :
(i) SSC(NR), New Delhi - 01164715222, 01165570666
(ii) SSC(CR), Allahabad - 08765214571, 08765214572
(iii) SSC(SR), Chennai - 09445195946, 04428251139
(iv) SSC(WR), Mumbai - 09869730700, 07738422705
(v) SSC(ER), Kolkata - 09477461228, 09477461229
(vi) SSC(MPR) Raipur - 09407921504, 09407921505
(vii) SSC(KKR), Bangalore - 09483862010, 09483862020
(viii) SSC(NWR), Chandigarh - 08699111498, 08699103985
(ix) SSC(NER), Guwahati, - 09864217001, 09435711335
Mission UPSC 2014
Study Online !
Plan of Examination
Bank Exam Guide
Looking for a
job in a Bank